In honoring our mission, volunteer recruitment will be centered around building relationships and working with individuals who:
- Are representative of the students from the communities we serve.
- Are committed to creating and maintaining spaces that elevate marginalized experiences/voices.
- Can demonstrate a commitment to self-reflection, growth, and accountability in all aspects of their work.
- Have significant experience working in diverse communities.
- Are capable of navigating spaces intended for members of marginalized communities with respect and humility.
All volunteer applicants must fill out a questionnaire. Depending on the nature of the volunteer service, volunteers may be asked to attend an orientation/training arranged by Camp ELSO staff prior to starting their service.APPLY NOW
Current Volunteer Opportunities
This list is updated from time to time. To learn more about ongoing volunteer opportunities please contact Kaila Fontenot our Community Outreach Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Garden Volunteer
- Office/ Administrative Volunteer
- Social Media Volunteers and Designers
- Fundraising Volunteer